Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Check in Box on Bucket List

I have now earned a 'SECURITY' shirt.  It's totally official.  I had a walkie-talkie and mean-mug and roamed back stage.  A life goal has now been fulfilled.  :)

Let me back up a little.  Red Bird Mission turned 90 on July 1.  To celebrate, the Mission held a big concert slash fireworks show.  I was recruited to do a multitude of tasks for said event.  However, the most exciting was concert security.  It has been a life goal of mine ever since my first Relient K concert to earn a security shirt.  (Simply buying a shirt that said security would be far too lame.)  

I will say the concert went well.  The bands sounded good.  Fireflight rocked!  (And they were super nice. I was at one point a band chauffeur as well.  High heels + wet hayfield = hazardous terrain for rockstars).

Anyway, thought I would share my exciting news.  Happy summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment